What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Feel Confident That You Can Save Time & Money, While Discovering The Magic of Creating All Natural Handmade Soap Without The Risk of Failure
- The scent (peppermint essential oil) and color (pure cocoa powder) are optional. You can make this same recipe without these additions. You will see these options in the guide too.
- This will be a step by step video. You will see each soap being made and put into the molds. How to settle the soap into the molds even if the molds are very detailed.
- We will end with the cutting of a completed all natural chocolate mint soap (by the way, I cut this soap on the same day that I made it).
- You will watch the 4 different types of soap that is being made from one 2 pound batch of soap. This will be step by step.
- You will learn how to settle the soap into the molds even if the molds are very detailed. So there are no bubbles.
- The soap worksheet will help you to break down the step by step process of making your own recipes.
- Each ingredient is explained in the book including their benefits in skincare and soap making.
- A wonderful way to make a few exfoliating bars, if you don’t want to make a whole batch.
- This will change the way you make soap and puts you completely in control of the outcome.
- A great way to try out soap colors and ideas before you commit to a full batch.
How much can I trust what they say?Ok, so how am I going to answer this one? Remember, I haven’t actually bought this product (I’m relying on you guys to do that and leave your reviews to the right). Well, I know I can find out some useful info for you to help you in your purchasing decision. For a start, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Hot Soap Making scores an averge of 4.05, which is above average and is exactly what we’re looking for.
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Hot Soap Making scores 63.66/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.hotsoapmaking.com, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $47.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: hotsoapmaking.com you’ll also be taken through to hotsoapmaking.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)